CALL FOR SHIPPING OPTIONS
An alternative to the original YakStick Mud Anchor, the lightweight YakGear – YakStick Floating Stake-Out Stick provides effortless and silent anchoring in shallow waters. Available in 6ft, Stake-Out sticks are a preferred anchoring method in shallow coastal waters as well as in shallow lakes and streams. The new multi-purpose handle design allows for a firm grip when pushing through a variety of hard bottoms and can be flipped around to be used as a push pole mud foot or push off. The YakStick shaft is made of 7/8″ vertical and horizontal pultrusion-formed fiberglass, giving it unsurpassed strength. Its handle and point are made of rigid nylon and best of all, it floats!
- Floating Stake-Out Stick
- 8-foot stick
- Anchor rope attachment molded in handle
- Made of rigid fiberglass with an oversized foam grip
- Handle and pick are made of nylon
- Overall lengths
- 75 inches
- Diameter – 7/8 inches
- Color – Black
Add your favorite Railblaza camera accessories to get all new views, videos, and shots.
- Railblaza RailMount 19-25 for shaft with Camera Mount Kit
- Railblaza Camera Adaptor for top handle. You will need to supply a 1/4 x 20 x 1″ threaded pan head screw.
For Power-Pole Micro Anchor use, use the original “YakGear YakStick Mud Anchor” that does not float.
Note* – It is not recommended to put your YakStick or any anchor stick in your scupper holes.